Oregon Express Shuttle Employment
Oregon Express Shuttle exists to serve the many travelers who both live in and visit Oregon every day. To meet that need, and to provide the best customer service and safety possible to our passengers, we are always looking for motivated and customer-focused individuals to join our teams across the state.
Oregon Express Shuttle offers a generous benefit package for full-time employees and is a drug-free workplace. We are also an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment on any basis including sex, age, race, national origin, citizenship, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other status protected by Federal, State, or local law.
The positions available with Oregon Express Shuttle include reservationists, dispatchers, drivers, detailers, and more. If you are looking to join a team that values safety, integrity, and excellent customer service, then consider applying with us today!
Please click on the links below to explore the opportunities available with Oregon Express Shuttle learn more about the requirements for each position listed, and to apply online.
Select any job from the list below to view a full description and submit an online application.
Shuttle Bus Driver: Full and Part Time
Reports to: Operations Manager Job Category: Hourly
Department: Airport Shuttle Operations Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Location: Corvallis, OR
Driver will be required to drive a shuttle bus on a fixed route with assigned stops as well as provide excellent customer service through assisting passengers and their luggage on and off vehicle and the safe and comfortable operation of the vehicle.
- Perform required pre-trip inspection per FMCSA specifications
- Provide excellent customer service as described in training
- Responsible for keeping assigned vehicle clean inside and out and odor free
- Assist passengers and their luggage on and off the vehicle
- Operate the vehicle in a safe and comfortable manner as instructed by Driver Trainer and as taught in the Smith System Defensive Driver Training Program
- Responsible for the proper and safe loading of luggage and packages in to the vehicle
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds from ground to floor of vehicle and from floor of vehicle overhead multiple times daily
- Prolonged sitting/driving for up to 10 hours per day with minimal breaks
- Ability to climb into bus
- Frequent opening and closing of doors
- Prolonged standing outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to perform pre-trip vehicle inspection including lifting of the vehicle hood
- Communication with Dispatchers both in person and over the radio
- Perform location specific duties such as facility clean up, parking lot clean up, or other duties as directed by Operations Manager or Dispatchers
Additional Minimum Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Driver’s license with all appropriate endorsements for equipment being driven
- Motor Vehicle Report must meet all company standards
- Must pass DOT physical and drug test with a one-year card, post-offer, pre-placement testing and on the road training
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Excellent customer service skills
The above listings are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.